Monday, May 2, 2011

Reviews and plans and weeklys, oh my!

This is just a rather small update really of a list of things I hope to do in the coming days and weeks.

  • I'd like to do a little thing on decoden and deco in general.
  • A few how-to articles.
  • A review for wigs and a review for deco supplies.
  • Star a "Pattern of the Week' weekly.
  • A once a month 'Recommended Reading' post as well.
  • Maybe something involving tying lolita into daily life for those of us who can be lolita on the outside everyday. 
  • And of course continuing the 'Reinventing' weeklys.
  • Setting up a schedule post so that if you don't feel like full-on 'following' (though I hope you do) you (and I) can still keep track of all your favorite weeklys.
I hope everyone looks forward to these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment