Monday, August 1, 2011

More News

I know I know, another update and no real content. I promise, last one.

Next Saturday we will be returning to your scheduled content, what may be the last of the Reinventing series (depnding on if I can get everything in one little piece), and we'll be starting a weight loss series. I think this will be weekly, otherwise I simply won't stay motivated, and will be on Wednesdays

As the Reinventing series ends a new one will take its place on Saturdays, Weekly Lolita. This will be pictures of lolitas I find inspiring or that sand out, have something special and it'll run through my tumblr so that the pictures can be put into the slideshow in the side bar.

Also, book reviews! these will be once a month, probably at the end of the month, with the book I've chosen announced on the first. As you know, I've already announced this months, How to Become Famous in Two Weeks or Less.

And that's it for today! See you Wednesday for the first of the Weight Loss Weekly (any ideas for snazzy names?)

No comments:

Post a Comment