Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some news and an upcoming Monthly!

Hello darlings,

I've got some good news! First, there will be a review coming up! Not exclusively lolita, but it is about some very lovely jewelry. It probably won't be up until next month, but I'm just so excited!

Now, another bit of news about a new series starting here! I've been dying to start this and finally looks like I'll have the time soon since I'm only working one job now.

Book reviews!

It isn't going to be exclusively lolita books either, but anything that I think would interest people who like lolita. Of course Kamikaze Girls will b reviewed, as will Lolita and a lot of Victorian literature. I figure this is perfect as I'm taking my British Lit class now and will soon be getting into the late 1800's.

The first book I'll b doing is.... How to Become Famous in Two Weeks or Less.
I know a lot of lolitas crave the spotlight and the glamour, we just can't help ourselves, decadence is in our blood as lolitas. This book does a great job of giving you tips and tricks to spreading your name, whil reminding us that fame isn't everything we think it is. In the review I'll be listing a number of the tips and tricks shared in the book too. So be sure to be on the look out!

Now, in closing, some personal news.

I'm part of a lovely group called Dr. Steel's Army of Toy Soldiers. It is a group set on fun, spreading the word of a musician/genius named Doctor Steel, and just making the world a little nicer. Some of my friends are setting up a project related to this that involves Disney characters and some very lovely ladies and I've been encouraged, and accepted, the part of the newest princess, Merida, from Brave! A ginger with blue eyes?! Oh, my heart! I'm in love with her already! (I myself am ginger with blue eyes and have never been able to find a doll or idol with that particular mix. It isn't a insanely rare mix, but really, when you think ginger you think green eyes, even I do.)

The lovely lady I'll be portraying.
So, some exciting things happening! Also, the Reinventing series will soon be coming to an end. A new weekly will be taking its place, but I haven't decided what yet. Any suggestions?

Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment